Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 03-24-2012, 06:26 AM   #1
Avendaño
Avendaño began at the beginning.

Device: Irex Iliad
The PC recognizes Iliad but it is unable to access it

Hello,
I am not an expert in this so my question could be perhaps simple.
I have the Irex Iliad Book Edition and when I connect it to the computer through a USB connection it gives a letter to it meaning that it is recognized but instead of an icon it allocates it a folder. When I click it shows it as empty file so I cannot input books or work with the Iliad. I am using the CF card for archive locations and USB connection.
I went to Iliad Settings to choose the internal memory for archive locations and USB Connection and the icon appeared in the computer with the manuals but not the books.
My computer uses Windows Vista (Edition Famiale Premium) but with other computers it is the same: they recognize the Iliad but cannot open it. Recently my computer collapsed and it was repaired and I do not know anymore if some kind of little program had to be downloaded to my PC.
Can anybody help me because the irextechnologies address is not working in internet anymore?
Thanks for your forum.
Avendaño is offline   Reply With Quote