Device: none
well i am in favor of so include me there
sidramalik100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:50 PM   #212
cyberlizard
cyberlizard began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook pro 902
any chance of thumbnails

Proper support for thumbnails for PDF's on the 902?

Steve
cyberlizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-31-2011, 09:36 AM   #213
sssspro
sssspro began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket 602
I've been skimming through the requests and didn't find the one I was looking for, so please excuse me if this is a repeat.

When I bought the 602 one of the "coming soon" features was the ability to sort by date, author and title.

Right now I can only sort by author. Those other 2 sorts are key to me and one of the reasons I actually bought the Pocket 602. Any chance of this feature happening in the near future?
sssspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:51 AM   #214
cyberlizard

does no one else want the ability to add notes via on-screen keyboard on the 902 - I find it hard to believe!!!

Steve
Old 06-24-2011, 01:38 PM   #215
CyGuy
Avid Reader
CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 902, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, ASUS TF700, and Cybook Gen III
I would like the ability to actually turn off the accelerometer on the 902. I don't like the fact that the little green LED constantly flashes on and off just because the device is being moved around.
CyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2011, 09:06 AM   #216
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyGuy View Post
I would like the ability to actually turn off the accelerometer on the 902. I don't like the fact that the little green LED constantly flashes on and off just because the device is being moved around.
+1 on the 602 too.
First of all the flashing green led tells us that even though the accelerometer isn't changing the screen orientation its still active.

Secondly, The little green led itself is an annoyance ... someone took 'battery indicator' a little too literally and now instead of: brown while charging / green when done charging / off when not connected.
We now have: blinking brown while charging / steady brown when done charging / Green whenever anything happens
Whether its the accelerometer activating or a button being pushed.
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:52 AM   #217
duhuj
duhuj began at the beginning.

Device: none
Unhappy Affordability

I would greatly appreciate a pocketbook with at least a 9.7 inch (10.1 inch is optimal for me personally) with some sort of touch screen.
"noob, that's the pro 903" you might say, but in light of recent competitors releases it needs a hardware update anyway and there is no way a student like myself is going to be able to fork out 500AUD (I had trouble finding someone still selling the 903s and that was roughly the what they were selling it for) just to carry and read pdfs and the occasional book/comic/manga.
Seriously I've been putting off buying one of your ereaders just because of the price.

In all honesty my ideal erader would have an A4 sized screen, but nobody else seems to care for such things so I'll settle for the largest your willing to make. Provided i can afford it...

Sorry if this seems more like a rant than a "wanted feature". I've been trying to find an ideal ereader for some time and the pro 903 is the closest I've found (note: still far from ideal) but to my disappointment it is well out of my price range.
duhuj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:18 PM   #218
cyberlizard

annotation ability on the 902 would do it for me....

Steve
Old 07-13-2011, 04:42 PM   #219
Gnolive
Gnolive began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook pro 602 - Touch 622
I'd love to have access to OPDS catalogs. Browse, download and all. I could publish my books from my home computer and download any one of them from my PB602 anywhere in the world. (I've been looking and didn't see this suggestion, must have missed)
Gnolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:26 AM   #220
dpayment
Connoisseur
dpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enough

Device: PocketBook Pro 902, EB-1150, PRS505, PRS700, Jetbook, Hanlin V3, Kobo
Unhappy USB or Bluetooth Keyboards for the 902

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberlizard View Post
does no one else want the ability to add notes via on-screen keyboard on the 902 - I find it hard to believe!!!

Steve
I gotta support this. I haven't yet found the dictionary I like for the 902, and I'm constantly looking up words. Even with words that I already know the meaning of, I sometimes want to find out more about them. It is a severe annoyance to have to either stop reading and pick up a physical dictionary to look up the word, or exit what I'm reading and look up the word via dictionary.com from my computer, or stop reading, exit my book and use the built-in browser to find the word using the 902. None of these is really satisfactory, and until I can find a dictionary that I like, I make notes of the words, phrases or situations I want more info on. As we all know, note taking on the 902 is far from easy, and any kind of keyboard support would turn a good reading experience into a great reading experience!

My $0.02...
Dan
dpayment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:19 AM   #221
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
1. Opera Mini Browser
2. Automatic save of last page read in FBReader every 30 seconds (FBReader for Linux and for Windows has this feature)
3. Ability to increase size of system fonts (they are too SMALL)
4. Ability to lighten background of text (current background is TOO DARK)

Last edited by Hope; 07-21-2011 at 08:15 AM. Reason: additions
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:38 AM   #222
2MBR
2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese

Device: PB301+ PB360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope View Post
1. Opera Mini Browser
2. Automatic save of last page read in FBReader every 30 seconds (FBReader for Linux and for Windows has this feature)
3. Ability to increase size of system fonts (they are too SMALL)
4. Ability to lighten background of text (current background is TOO DARK)
1. Not funny
2. Why?
3. What is System fonts?
(*.font.normal=face,size,color
*.font.active=face,size,color
*.font=face,size,color
and e.t.c can not help?)
4. ???
2MBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:42 PM   #223
gvklaveren
gvklaveren began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook IQ 701
Android 3.x for my IQ !

I hope the People of Pocketbook will step up to Android 3.x.
Because it specially made for tablets instead phones...
You are freed of the typically "for phones" stuff.

I only hope the hardware is sufficient to support Android 3.x...
gvklaveren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:40 PM   #224
Notrite
Enthusiast
Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PB360+
Please include some better zoom functions for images on PB360+ in its next firmware update. I only tested jpeg and png but for png there is only 1 level of zoom in, while jpeg images have no zoom options. Also accelerometer doesn't work for images.

+1 for whoever suggest earlier to include cbz and cbr recognition.
Notrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:27 AM   #225
adrhc
Connoisseur
adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.

Device: PcketBook Pro 903
e-ink pearl

I need & want 9.7" pocketbook with:

e-ink pearl

!!!
adrhc is offline   Reply With Quote