Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 02-19-2010, 01:25 PM   #661
pietvo
Reader
pietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Aura 2, iPhone, iPad
If I could get one of the failing PDF's I might have a look.
pietvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:51 PM   #662
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pietvo View Post
If I could get one of the failing PDF's I might have a look.
If you want, I can send you one (no way to decrypt it).
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2010, 08:50 PM   #663
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
If you want, I can send you one (no way to decrypt it).
It is decrypted but it isn't assembled in the wrong way.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:30 AM   #664
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
Sorry, I don't understand.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:14 AM   #665
pietvo
Reader
pietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
There is more to it, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Advert
Old 02-22-2010, 08:57 AM   #666
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Sorry, I don't understand.
Sorry it was late ... here's the right one:

It is decrypted right but at the end it is assembled in the wrong way (unreadable for pdf readers).

Last edited by joblack; 02-22-2010 at 09:38 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:31 AM   #667
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Thank you, it was early in the morning when I read it, so I wasn't very bright
Old 02-22-2010, 01:09 PM   #668
pietvo
Reader

Are you bright now?
Old 02-22-2010, 03:57 PM   #669
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Like a candle
Old 02-22-2010, 06:15 PM   #670
pietvo
Reader

There appears to be ineptpdf7.pyw that also works for pdfs with xrefstream directories.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:11 AM   #671
joblack
Wizard

As mentioned by pietvo ineptpdf 7 was released by anon2 and will solve problems with the remaining non-working pdf e-books.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:48 PM   #672
Diana495
Connoisseur
Diana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Ipod Touch
Apologies if this has been already answered. I've looked through the thread, and it's totally possible that I may have read the answer without knowing it was the answer.

I usually use a Mac, on a PC with Windows XP today and I'm having trouble with a pdf. I have everything set up, and I can decrypt most pdf files, but one of them keeps giving me an Error: Dict required: 1052. I have no idea what that means.

I'm using Digital Edition 1.7.2, ineptkey.pyw v4.3, and ineptpdf7.pyw.

Thank you!
Diana495 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:43 AM   #673
stewball
Enthusiast
stewball has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana495 View Post
Apologies if this has been already answered. I've looked through the thread, and it's totally possible that I may have read the answer without knowing it was the answer.

I usually use a Mac, on a PC with Windows XP today and I'm having trouble with a pdf. I have everything set up, and I can decrypt most pdf files, but one of them keeps giving me an Error: Dict required: 1052. I have no idea what that means.

I'm using Digital Edition 1.7.2, ineptkey.pyw v4.3, and ineptpdf7.pyw.

Thank you!
I got that before also. But I was on 1.7.1 and had at the time several version of ineptepub to use. I used an older one and I didn't get the error.

Have you tried the automated script v6.3 to see if you get the same error?

Stew
stewball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:56 AM   #674
joblack
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewball View Post
I got that before also. But I was on 1.7.1 and had at the time several version of ineptepub to use. I used an older one and I didn't get the error.

Have you tried the automated script v6.3 to see if you get the same error?

Stew
As far as I can hear (thanks to anon2) ineptpdf 7.1 solves the problem. The automated scripts have the same logic and it's planed to adjust the version numbers so it's clear if they are updated or not.

Last edited by joblack; 02-24-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:16 PM   #675
Diana495
Connoisseur
Diana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Ipod Touch
Ineptpdf 7.1 worked perfectly.
Diana495 is offline   Reply With Quote