Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-23-2012, 07:54 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Nook Simple Touch $79.99 + free ship at Icemonkey

Nook Simple Touch is $79.99 at Icemonkey, with free shipping:

http://www.icemonkey.com/barnes-nobl...-and-best-text

Hopefully the link is affiliate free since I went there by directly typing the Icemonkey URL into my browser.

I've ordered from Icemonkey a handful (maybe two handfuls) of times, and have found them reliable, but a bit slow. I had a problem with an item once (item's fault, not Icemonkey's) and their customer service was the same - a bit slow - but got it done.

Icemonkey deals are around for hours to days to weeks, depending, I guess, on their stock and how attractive the deal is.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:14 AM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
That is a refurb, which means Icemonkey is selling it for the same price that you can find elsewhere.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2012, 09:26 AM   #3
ebsebs
Connoisseur
ebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Nook ST/Nook HD+
Quill.com has a better deal - a brand new Nook Simple Touch for $79.00 with free shipping:
(http://www.quill.com/barnes-noble-nook/cbs/245995.html).
You may be charged sales tax depending on where you live.

I just got one from them and it was delivered quickly and in perfect shape.
ebsebs is offline   Reply With Quote