Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 12-31-2006, 12:26 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Best wishes to you all for 2007

Dear fellow MobileReaders,

May I wish all of you a joyous and peaceful New Year. It's been an extreme privilege running this community, and I am thankful for all your great support and the fun we've had together during 2006.

Thank you again and all the best!

PS: My personal New Year's Resolution: Stop procrastinating - My New Year's Eve plans: A wonderful dinner with my family at an Italian restaurant.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:51 PM   #2
andyj
UK Outlander
andyj began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs500
Happy New Year to Alexander and all members

Alexander
May I reciprocate and say thanks for hosting a superb and informative forum
Happy New Year

Andy J UK
andyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2006, 01:12 PM   #3
Pride Of Lions
just kinda geeky
Pride Of Lions began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Hear, hear! Thanks Alexander for keeping MobileRead such a strong community.

And a very Happy New Year! to everyone associated with our little spot on the 'Net. I hope that 2007 helps us succeed more in our own lives. Please everyone enjoy the New Year's responsibly and safely.
Pride Of Lions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 01:13 PM   #4
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Best wishes to Alex, the mods, the admins, and all of the other posters that make this a must read on the Internet.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 11:07 PM   #5
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Thanks to Alex for bringing this site to life and thanks to all the contributors that help make this the most important source of information for anything and everything about ebooks!
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2007, 05:05 AM   #6
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
Happy 2007 everyone!
Laurens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:04 AM   #7
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
As a new mwmber here this site has helped me get more from my Reader than I could have done on my own. I have saved hundreds of hours of research and development time that now has been used to read more. Thanks again to all.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 11:22 AM   #8
DaNDeE
Connoisseur
DaNDeE began at the beginning.

Device: Newton/iPhone/iPad
Thanks Alex. Best wishes for you too. Greetings to your peers and hey... next time when you hit germany, we gotta meet.
DaNDeE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:46 AM   #9
dillon65
Connoisseur
dillon65 began at the beginning.

Device: TX
Hello Alex:

Happy New year, keep up the great work. I check in daily, but never have the time to login.

Wishes for the New Year more Palm News. I have enjoyed the threads of others and feel like I own one of the the new Sony Reader's etc.

Although, I find the Reader's to be very big, the threads have be extremely good.

Palm, Palm, Palm

Denise
dillon65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 06:08 AM   #10
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Happy 2007 to all MRs!

Thanks Alex, you founded one of my digital homes on the web.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote