Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 04:28 AM   #1
jzeng
jzeng began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi! Greetings from Singapore, plus an important personal appeal!

Hi all!

My name is Jasmine and I come from a lil country called Singapore. I'm currently doing a lil project on ebook readers. My project involves gathering information on people's preferences on these readers in order to innovate the current readers.

I was wondering if there are users of the ebook readers here who would be willing to participate in my short study. I would very much like to contact you to learn more about your needs which may go into creating a better product in the future.

Appreciate very much if anyone here who is interested could leave a post on my thread so I could get in touch with you.

Million thanks in advance!!
Old 01-03-2010, 06:06 AM   #2
m-reader
Guru
m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-300. PRS-650, PRS-900, iPad2, Iconia A500, Irex Iliad (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzeng View Post
Hi all!

My name is Jasmine and I come from a lil country called Singapore. I'm currently doing a lil project on ebook readers. My project involves gathering information on people's preferences on these readers in order to innovate the current readers.

I was wondering if there are users of the ebook readers here who would be willing to participate in my short study. I would very much like to contact you to learn more about your needs which may go into creating a better product in the future.

Appreciate very much if anyone here who is interested could leave a post on my thread so I could get in touch with you.

Million thanks in advance!!
Hi Jasmine, I'm happy to help out the e-reader cause
PM me for contact details.

Cheers,

m-reader
Advert
Old 01-03-2010, 06:52 AM   #3
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Hello Jasmine, I'd be happy to help you with your study. You can PM me. Also, welcome to MobileRead!
Old 01-03-2010, 08:02 AM   #4
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Welcome to MR.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:36 AM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Jasmine and welcome to MobileRead. I'll help on your project as well
Advert
Old 01-03-2010, 11:03 PM   #6
jzeng
jzeng began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi all,

Many thanks for your willingness to participate, as well as, the warm welcome to the forum

I still need the participation of more users for the study to proceed. Who knows, new ideas may be generated to help improve current readers, which will ultimately benefit users like you.

Do fill in the short survey below if you are interested in participating in this meaningful study.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/68G5TMC

I thank you all in advance
Old 01-04-2010, 03:23 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
This thread is a duplicate, let's continue the discussion over here. Thank you !
Closed Thread