Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-02-2008, 05:24 PM   #1
PhoneGuy
PhoneGuy began at the beginning.

Device: Blackberry World Edition & Sony EReader
Red face Hi there and I am sort of new here!

Hello!

I've been lurking for a while now and I've enjoyed reading your posts, so I thought it was high time I posted something.

This is a wonderful forum, so much information here.

Also, I am new to E Readers too. Great for travelling.

Later!
PhoneGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 05:25 PM   #2
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Greetings, PhoneGuy. Enjoy the forum!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2008, 05:31 PM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:21 PM   #4
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Welcome PhoneGuy. There are LOTS of books available here to read on your Sony Reader. Check them out at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/ebooks.php?forumid=126

Take some time to tell us what books you like, what you don't like, and let us get to know you.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 09:33 PM   #5
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello PhoneGuy
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert