Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-10-2011, 12:55 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Joanne Fluke bundle: Plum Pudding Murder, Candy Cane Murder, & Sugar Cookie Murder

I happened on this bundle while on my way to something else - don't know how long it has been available, but I searched here on the forums and didn't find it either under "Fluke" or "Plum Pudding", so hopefully this isn't a double post.

The books are:

Plum Pudding Murder
Candy Cane Murder (a novella, in a set of three novellas - the other two by other authors)
Sugar Cookie Murder

The bundle is available at Kobo, Nook, Sony, B&N, and a few others.

I only did the price comparison at Kobo (and it appears to be discountable/couponable there, since it has two prices listed - although I didn't buy it myself):

bundle: $9.29
Plum Pudding: $4.99
Candy Cane: $4.39
Sugar Cookie $4.39

So it's about like getting one of the books for free. I assume it's similar at the other sellers.

Links:

Kobo: http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Plum-...NUw/page1.html

Sony (website, I think ??? you have to go to their software to actually buy): http://ebookstore.sony.com/ebook/joa...00000000285301

B&N: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Plu.../9780758268686

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Pudding-Murder...5046364&sr=1-1
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:04 PM   #2
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
It's been out for a while and I posted about it, but I'm sure there are people who missed it before and it's still a good deal:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...t=joanne+fluke

(I searched on Joanne Fluke to find it.)
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2011, 01:25 PM   #3
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Aah, I see this now, but didn't find it originally since the thread title was "Bargain (Kindle/Nook) Joanne Fluke's Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder ($0.88)" and it didn't refer to a bundle or any of the books in this bundle. I have to admit I didn't read every post in every Joanne Fluke thread to see if the bundle had been listed before...just checked the titles of the threads, so I missed this one.

My apologies...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:30 PM   #4
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Oh no need to apologize. As I said, there are probably people who missed it, especially since I did stick it in the middle of another thread.

I used "show posts" on the search.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:23 PM   #5
michelle2011
michelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Nook-Color, Nook Touch, Nook (semi)Tablet
Thanks for posting this deal. I'm one of those people who missed the orginal post. And I'm glad you posted it. Now I have 3 more book to add to my collection.
michelle2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2012, 11:44 AM   #6
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
If anyone's still interested in Joanne Fluke try her Christmas Bundle.

It is now 4 books, "Gingerbread Cookie Murder" has been added.

...or even Apple Turnover Murder Bundle with Key Lime Pie Murder, Cherry Cheesecake Murder, Lemon Meringue Pie Murder, and an EXTENDED excerpt of Devil's Food Cake Murder

...from Kobo & Amazon, and probably others...

Last edited by mXb; 09-30-2012 at 11:55 AM.
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:59 AM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
different bundle (and most links above now broken). These bundles are now available:

Kobo (use coupons)
new - http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Joann...okA/page1.html
old - http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Apple...5FA/page1.html

Sony - http://ebookstore.sony.com/search?ke...luke+bundle%3A ($9.99 each)

B&N - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/Joan...luke+bundle%3A

Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...e+Fluke+bundle ($9.99 and $5.24)

Only B&N has old bundle still available (and is highest prices across the board).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote