Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-06-2009, 02:30 PM   #1
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Kindle Store Self Published Rising Stars

This is the title of a post by switch11 at http://ireaderreview.com/. It includes five authors, some of whom have been mentioned here before. I bought a couple of the ebooks today, based on the reviews. The post also mentions that in one case Kindle sales rank #18 represented about about 500 copies per day.

Are there other "rising stars" you would recommend?
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:36 PM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
This thread just became recursive, with the original review referring back to here.

I think that a list of good self-pubs would be a great thing to start here on MR. I'm looking through my list tonight to see which ones qualify.

Steve Jordan had some of his books on Amazon for a while, but has since removed them.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote