Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-19-2010, 06:35 AM   #1
Lotus Esprit
Addict
Lotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enough

Device: iPad
Save YouTube Videos Directly to Your iPad For Offline Viewing

Using the free TagDisk HD app you can download YouTube videos directly to your iPad and view them offline whenever you want to.

Instructions Here: Watch YouTube Videos Offline
Lotus Esprit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:28 PM   #2
Maggie Leung
Wizard
Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Thanks. I might try it with videos of my niece and nephew.
Maggie Leung is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2010, 12:32 PM   #3
lilman
Addict
lilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle DX, iPad
I use iCabMobile (not free, but my favorite alternative to Safari) and you can install a free module for it to download YouTube videos.
lilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 06:54 PM   #4
Lotus Esprit
Addict
Lotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enough

Device: iPad
Yes but with TagDisk you can download and save directly on the iPad any of the file types that it can display. It is not limited to video.
Lotus Esprit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 06:58 PM   #5
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
goodreader will as well. just prepend a g in front of the http url making ht ghttp://
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-01-2012, 03:52 AM   #6
Muddyjoe
Muddyjoe began at the beginning.

Device: Na
Just wanted to point out that TagDisk HD isnt free and a user comment says it no longer works for u tube
Muddyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote