Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-23-2008, 07:35 PM   #1
PorterHarbold
PorterHarbold began at the beginning.

Device: none
Lightbulb Anyone want to help me out with a little research?

I'm working on a project about reading habits, if anyone has a few minutes to fill out a survey that I made it would be really helpful,

you can access it here

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewf...V6fsB8DA&hl=en

Thank you in advance.

Porter
PorterHarbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:16 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
It might be helpful to say why you are doing this research and what the intended outcome is. Also you might explain why you need respondents' email addresses. And, given that this is a mobile reading site, it is disappointing to see that the questionnaire doesn't seem to be aware of ebooks.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2008, 03:52 AM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
What Patricia said. And then...

I was amused by the last question's explanatory note "most heavy readers only read 12 books a year". I get through 12 a month, at least.

I think your size question should be split, to distinguish between physical size and text length.

"What percentage of your books have..." ought to have percentage answers. Or change the question to use 'proportion' not 'percentage'.

In the question "What amount of written material...." the units of the answers isn't clear. did you mean "What percentage...." ?

The hardcover/paperback questions should certainly include ebook as a choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterHarbold View Post
I'm working on a project about reading habits, if anyone has a few minutes to fill out a survey that I made it would be really helpful,

you can access it here

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewf...V6fsB8DA&hl=en

Thank you in advance.

Porter
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote