Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-02-2012, 09:43 PM   #1
TheCatalyst
TheCatalyst began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Post A Wolf in Priest's Clothing - A True Story

I am new to these forums, but I plan on becoming a regular.
This is my first eBook, but it won't be the last for sure. I am adjusting from screenplays to novel form and the first book happened to be a true story that fell into my lap that had to be told.
I don't know how to categorize this book other than "True Religion Crime Horror". I couldn't find that category on Amazon or Lulu...

I could summarize the story as:
A tale of a Catholic Priest who lived in the limelight of the Catholic public while moonlighting in a world of his own filled with sex, drugs and violence.
While many were convinced and moved by this priest's conversion story, he had actually not converted at all. The story he told the public was much different than the life he lived.
A man of the cloth he was not, a man of smoke and mirrors laced with coke and women he was.

Hop on over to CatholicIncorporated.com to learn more about the book and maybe even...purchase a copy?!?

You can also find the book on Amazon or Lulu if you prefer something other than a PDF.

Thanks for taking a look at the site and the book!

Last edited by TheCatalyst; 03-02-2012 at 09:51 PM.
TheCatalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:44 PM   #2
TheCatalyst

Oh yeah - the Lulu version is DRM free.

Last edited by TheCatalyst; 03-02-2012 at 09:51 PM.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:57 PM   #3
TheCatalyst

When Catholic's Attack:

We were recently found by avid supporters of the Catholic Church on Amazon and they began to write really nasty reviews without anyone even actually reading the book.

One man even did a review based upon the free preview Amazon provides.

Anybody else ever have this happen to them? I guess we really struck a chord with people, and that was the intention - I just didn't expect Catholics to be so nasty, calling our main character all kinds of derogatory comments and such.

I guess this could be deemed as a success?

Amazon link here.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:37 AM   #4
TheCatalyst

Read the book for free today!
Free promotion with Amazon Prime members - please leave feedback if you take advantage!