Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 02-12-2012, 06:24 PM   #1
Randeep
Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Perpetual Patterns

I got turned on to a book a few weeks ago that I really liked. It's called Perpetual Patterns by Neil Chopra.

The concept as well as the execution are very unique and the prose is great. The basic idea is that there are many different mental patterns we find ourselves in, and the way we handle those situations is worthy of consideration and some analysis.

The author begins by laying out the pattern, things like boredom, awe, doubt, superiority, etc with a poem, and then describing the ways we beneficially or negatively handle the situation. Each chapter is a different pattern and is concluded with a series of questions designed to get the reader to apply a new thought process to an old problem.

It was a really cool way to approach this kind of material. The book's only available on Amazon but is worth checking out.
Randeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
Randeep
Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Quick update- they did a release to B&N, got it on my Nook now! Has anyone else here read it? I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Randeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert