Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Yesterday, 07:02 AM   #841
davidfor
Wizard
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
I sent a PM. A "Private Message". It will come to you here. Look in the top right corner under your user name.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:09 AM   #842
stex27
stex27 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 4
Many thanks
stex27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:29 AM   #843
ehhthing
ehhthing began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini
can I updrade to 3.20

Hello, I recently got a new Kobo mini and I was just wondering if I could update it directly to very 3.20?
And I currently have ver. 2.6.2

Last edited by ehhthing; Yesterday at 04:06 PM.
ehhthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM   #844
jessejames
jessejames began at the beginning.

Device: kobo N647
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinShort View Post
I have a disk image of my Kobo Wifi. I've sent you a PM with a link to it, zacclay.
Does anyone still have a disk image for the kobo wifi (N647)??? Please?
jessejames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM   #845
PeterT
Taking a break; Fed up
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wife: Touch, Arc, Vox Me: Nexus 7, Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessejames View Post
Does anyone still have a disk image for the kobo wifi (N647)??? Please?
If your unit was bricked by a recent upgrade, get in touch with Kobo support. Many others have had this issue and Kobo have been very helpful to them.
PeterT is online now   Reply With Quote