Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 09-08-2014, 06:16 PM   #1
valegar44
valegar44 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch 2nd generation
Images going from ePub tu mobi or azw3 format

Hello!!
i would first like to say i'm not an expert on format and creating ebooks. I downloaded a book which is hard to find in an electronic format and it was on ePub, the book has many images and they're important to understand it. So, the thing is, when I convert it with calibre (and some other online converters) to .mobi or .azw3 the images disapear, everything else is ok, except that in the place of images there are small squares with a question mark.

I think I've tried every option calibre has and i don't know what else to try.
valegar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 06:42 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Try KindleGen, a free download from Amazon, to do the conversion, or Kindle Previewer, another free download.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 01:07 AM   #3
odedta
Addict
odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.

Device: iPad
This sounds like a simple fix, the link to the images was broken in the conversion process is what probably happens. If KindleGen doesn't work for you then upload the ePub here.
odedta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub to mobi, no images