Failed - Vista 0 0%
Failed - Windows 7 2 2.78%
Failed - Vista 64 bit 5 6.94%
Failed - Windows 7 64 bit 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2010, 05:40 PM   #16
JCKobo
Kobo Product Guy
JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I can now report that the wife's 64 bit Vista worked perfectly, and there were no issues at all; devcie driver installed by itself.
w00t! Thanks for reporting back!
JCKobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:52 PM   #17
auriel
Enthusiast
auriel began at the beginning.

Device: Black Original Kobo; iPad 2; Black Kobo Touch
Mine worked perfectly with Vista 32bit
auriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2010, 07:29 PM   #18
2dare
2dare began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
failed with windows 7 32 bit

same problem as many ...not recognized as a usb device anymore...have noted in another post kobo is really bad at getting back to you at all on big problems. Would like to suggest it is not 32 bit or 64 bit as the problem but prehaps it is the manufacturing unit of the kobo that is the problem. Unit runs could differ and cause our problems
2dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:19 PM   #19
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dare View Post
same problem as many ...not recognized as a usb device anymore...have noted in another post kobo is really bad at getting back to you at all on big problems. Would like to suggest it is not 32 bit or 64 bit as the problem but prehaps it is the manufacturing unit of the kobo that is the problem. Unit runs could differ and cause our problems
Hi 2dare, I've just PM'd you. Can you please email me at shasan at kobobooks dot com, I'd like to get this issue resolved for you asap.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote