Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 03-03-2008, 04:30 PM   #1
MWetherspoon
MWetherspoon began at the beginning.

Device: NI-Adam Pixel-QI / IPAD I
Talking Just arrived in my greedy little hands....

Well,

I have officially joined the Iliad community - along with the Sony Reader community(have had that for about 15 months now)

The V2 arrived in my greedy little hands about 30 minutes ago - I just unpacked it, and plugged it in to charge...unfortunately, the thing came missing the stylus from eReader Outfitters - fortunately they are going to overnight a replacement stylus to me to solve that little gem of an issue - in the meantime, once it's fully charged, I have a stylus from an old HP Tablet PC that I was testing at work that I'll try out to see if that can act as a temporary substitute .

I'll keep the community informed in case anyone wants to know.

Now to stop on the way home from the office to pickup a CF card to create an emergency unbrick image on, then I'll be set to start playing with everything I've collected in the last month or so.....

Wish me luck!
MWetherspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 05:16 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Good luck, MWetherspoon! And congratulations.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert