Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-28-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
Toefuzz
Toefuzz began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Library Not Displaying Correctly on Iphone

Greetings! I've been using Calibre with Stanza and my iphone for months without a problem but have recently upgraded to a new hard drive along with a new operating system (windows 7) and have run into my first problem.

I can bring up my shared library in my iPhone but when I click on a title it brings up the wrong book. If I view the library via my web browser it seems to work fine.

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?
Toefuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:05 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
did you re-create your calibre database of books? This is typically caused by the ids of the booksin the databse being different from what they were the last time you connected stanza
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2009, 02:10 PM   #3
Toefuzz

Is that something I do in Stanza or with Calibre? How do I go about it?
Old 10-28-2009, 03:10 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'd suggest first trying to remove the stanza app and then re-installing it.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:43 PM   #5
Toefuzz

I tried that... was very surprised when it didn't work.
Advert
Old 10-28-2009, 03:50 PM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

I'm guessing that uninstalling stanza doesn't clear the caches.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:41 PM   #7
Toefuzz

It does not... how would I go about doing that manually?
Old 10-29-2009, 12:44 PM   #8
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Just wait for the next calibre release, I've changed the type of id that calibre sends stanza for each book. That should fix your problem automatically.