Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 06-13-2007, 09:36 AM   #1
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
50 Page Lined PDF for Full Screen Notes

With Jharker and Ricewind's iPDF enhancements, it's now much better to take notes with ipdf. Not only do you get a true full screen, but the power savings help greatly (testing battery life as we speak).

I've made a 50 page lined paper pdf with this site here: http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/lined/ so that it fits well on the screen. There is a url at the bottom that I did not remove. The site itself only has the ability to output a single page, but I used my handy linux pdf printer to create more.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf output.pdf (58.3 KB, 1804 views)
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 01:02 PM   #2
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
This could be convenient considering how much time the iLiad normally takes to make new pages in "notes" mode. Is this faster?
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-13-2007, 01:13 PM   #3
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
Just as fast a turning a page in a PDF... With the power saving patches, it's probably a full second and a half to two seconds
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote