Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-04-2014, 02:39 PM   #106
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
Blossom I am with you and keeping the screen brightness down that low. I am reading a lot more now that I have my nexus 7.2. After my kindle keybrd crashed and I got the first kindle fire I stopped reading on a device all together. And would only read a real paper book. But now I am back reading on my device. I use kindle for android, google play books, and I also use moon reader pro. Most of the time I have anywhere from 3 to 6 books being read. No I do not read them all at the same time, but I do switch back and forth between them.
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote