Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-24-2012, 08:51 PM   #1
McTwain
McTwain began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch (July 13, 2012)
Calibre not finding books on KT

Question: How do I get Calibre to repopulate books on the Kobo Touch?

1st. The Kobo still allows me to read all the books/pdfs within its on-board library.
2nd. Calibre still allows me to read/manage all the books/pdfs in its library on my computer.

So each device works on its own, in its own way. The problem arises when I try to use Calibre to manage the books on the KT (get them to work together.) Usually, I plug in the KT and Calibre takes less than 3 seconds to search for and find all the books on the KT drive. Now it takes almost 10 minutes and it only places a green checkmark next to 3 books/pdfs out of 200. This problem first occurred while using Calibre - I unplugged the KT without ejecting before hand. That's when the problems began.

I am using KT version 2.0.0 (R41166 7/12/12) and Calibre version 0.8.64.

I've tried the following:
Preferences/Plugins/Device Interface/Kobo/Attempt to support newer firmware
and when the KT is plugged in:
Device/Configure this device/Attempt to support newer firmware

I'm guessing the easiest way might be to format the KT and use Calibre to reinstall everything. But I really don't want to lose my wifi security settings, awards etc. on a device that is actually working. I'd hate to think the only option is the nuclear option. Can anyone help?
McTwain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:56 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
It is possible that the disconnect has damaged the database on the KT. If so, you will need to do a reset to get everything working. But, something you can try first is:

- Connect the KT without calibre running
- In the root directory of the KT, find the files "metadata.calibre" and "device.calibre" and delete them.
- Start calibre

If that doesn't work, restart calibre in debug mode and see if there are any errors in the log file. This is done by:

- Click on the arrow next to the preferences button
- Select "Restart in debug mode"
- Calibre will restart and show a message about debug mode and the log file. Click OK to close the message.
- Once calibre has finished syncing with the KT, close calibre. The log file will then be displayed.
- Have a look through this for errors. Or post the log or send it to me and I'll have a look through it.

There is one other thing we can try, but I'd prefer to discuss that off-line, and after seeing the debug log.

David
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:14 AM   #3
McTwain

Calibre log file

I did the first step and Calibre still didn't find more than the same three books. I would have posted sooner, but there were all sorts of "glitches" while doing step one. Such as the KT no longer connecting thru an unpowered hub (?). The screen reading "connect or charge" would appear and disappear faster than I could tap "connect".

calibre Debug log
calibre 0.8.64
Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3
Windows
('Windows', 'XP', '5.1.2600')
Python 2.7.3
Windows: ('XP', '5.1.2600', 'SP3', 'Uniprocessor Free')
Starting up...
Started up in 78.66 seconds with 231 books
Job: 1 Get device information started
DeviceJob: 1 Get device information done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 1 Get device information callback returned
Job: 2 Get list of books on device started
DEBUG: 0.0 Version of driver: (1, 0, 13) Has kepubs: True
DEBUG: 0.0 Version of firmware: 2.0.0 Has kepubs: True
DEBUG: 0.6 Database Version: 53
Job: 1 Get device information finished
No details available.
DEBUG: 1.8 Strange - The image name does not exist - title: Kobo へようこそ
DEBUG: 9.4 prefix: D:\ lpath: Bode, Richard/First You Have to Row a Little Boat - Richard Bode.pdf title:

First You Have to Row a Little Boat authors: Richard Bode mime: application/pdf date: 2001-04-

18T21:07:00 ContentType: 6 ImageID:

file____mnt_onboard_Bode,_Richard_First_You_Have_t o_Row_a_Little_Boat_-_Richard_Bode_pdf
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 219, in update_booklist
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 658, in book_from_path
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\books.py", line 31, in __init__
File "_strptime.py", line 454, in _strptime_time
File "_strptime.py", line 325, in _strptime
ValueError: time data u'2001-04-18T21:07:00' does not match format '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%f'

>>>>more books reading the same thing then:

DeviceJob: 2 Get list of books on device done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 2 Get list of books on device callback returned
Job: 2 Get list of books on device finished
No details available.

Before the crash I had used the tweak feature to change the displayed date beside the books from the default year/month/date (or year/date/month - can't remember) to month/day/year (Aug 24 2012). After reading the above error I changed it to Aug 24 12 and tried again. Same problem. Perhaps it needs to restored to the default of year first? Or perhaps that is not the date the error log is pointing to? I recall using the tweak to change the dates for all the books - including the three Calibre finds.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:07 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTwain View Post
18T21:07:00 ContentType: 6 ImageID:

file____mnt_onboard_Bode,_Richard_First_You_Have_t o_Row_a_Little_Boat_-_Richard_Bode_pdf
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 219, in update_booklist
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 658, in book_from_path
ValueError: time data u'2001-04-18T21:07:00' does not match format '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%f'

>>>>more books reading the same thing then:

Before the crash I had used the tweak feature to change the displayed date beside the books from the default year/month/date (or year/date/month - can't remember) to month/day/year (Aug 24 2012). After reading the above error I changed it to Aug 24 12 and tried again. Same problem. Perhaps it needs to restored to the default of year first? Or perhaps that is not the date the error log is pointing to? I recall using the tweak to change the dates for all the books - including the three Calibre finds.
It seems that Kobo changed the way they store timestamps in the 2.0.x firmware. What they are using isn't what the driver is expecting. As not everyone is seeing the problem, I have been wondering if it is a timezone setting. What do you have set for your time and date formats in the OS? And what timezone do you have selected on the Touch?

The date that is a problem should be the published date in calibre. I am a little surprises that this has a time in it. But, that is a PDF. Looking at the only PDF I have on my Touch, the date goes down to seconds in the database and is the same format. That probably explains it.

I will send you a private message with something to try.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:45 PM   #5
McTwain

I have .pdf and .epub books on my device. I only put the first book the error log showed on the list and did not think to put one for .epub.

I live in the USA. My timezone is eastern standard. This message is going to be posted on Saturday, August 25, 2012 12:45pm (approximately.)

I opened Calibre and changed the tweak settings for publish date. No effect. I didn't think it would after reading your post. The date tweak settings seem more for altering how the user views information. Not how Calibre imports data.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:24 PM   #6
ElizabethN
reader, ebook junkie
ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: droid, kindle, kobo, eslick, sony
similiar issue?

trying to set up a kobo touch, firmware 2.0, on win7 computer with calibre 8.66.

device contains approx 55 epubs from kobo and 10 epubs sent to device from calibre. the touch sees & opens all 10 wen spencer books but calibre only sees 3 of the wen spencer & 1 of the kobo epubs.

after deleting the calibre files (metadata and drive.info - no device file unless "hidden") from the touch and restarting calibre:
calibre only sees 1 koepub and none of the sent to device from calibre epubs. none of the 10 books show up in the calibre list of books on the device, although most of the 55 books loaded from kobo are listed, just not matched with the calibre title.

I'm baffled and not sure what to do next. Here's the debug log. any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Spoiler:
calibre Debug log
calibre 0.8.66
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Windows
('Windows', '7', '6.1.7601')
Python 2.7.3
Windows: ('7', '6.1.7601', 'SP1', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Failed to initialize plugin: u'C:\\Users\\Elizabeth\\AppData\\Roaming\\calibre\ \plugins\\Goodreads Metadata.zip'
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 532, in initialize_plugins
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 54, in load_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 169, in load
File "importlib\__init__.py", line 37, in import_module
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 150, in load_module
File "calibre_plugins.dummy1.__init__", line 15, in <module>
ImportError: No module named fetch
Failed to initialize plugin: u'C:\\Users\\Elizabeth\\AppData\\Roaming\\calibre\ \plugins\\Goodreads Covers.zip'
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 532, in initialize_plugins
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 54, in load_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 167, in load
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 150, in load_module
File "calibre_plugins.dummy1.__init__", line 16, in <module>
ImportError: No module named covers
Starting up...
Job: 1 Get device information started
DeviceJob: 1 Get device information done, calling callback
No details available.
DeviceJob: 1 Get device information callback returned
Job: 2 Get list of books on device started
DEBUG: 0.0 Version of driver: (1, 0, 13) Has kepubs: True
DEBUG: 0.0 Version of firmware: 2.0.0 Has kepubs: True
DEBUG: 0.3 Database Version: 55
No details available.
DEBUG: 4.1 prefix: G:\ lpath: Spencer, Wen/Elfhome - Spencer, Wen.epub title: Elfhome authors: Spencer, Wen mime: application/epub+zip date: 2012-07-03T00:00:00+00:00 ContentType: 6 ImageID: file____mnt_onboard_Spencer,_Wen_Elfhome_-_Spencer,_Wen_epub
ValueError: time data u'2012-07-03T00:00:00+00:00' does not match format '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%f'
DEBUG: 5.5 prefix: G:\ lpath: Spencer, Wen/Tinker - Spencer, Wen.epub title: Tinker authors: Spencer, Wen mime: application/epub+zip date: 2008-12-20T07:00:00+00:00 ContentType: 6 ImageID: file____mnt_onboard_Spencer,_Wen_Tinker_-_Spencer,_Wen_epub
ValueError: time data u'2008-12-20T07:00:00+00:00' does not match format '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%f'
DEBUG: 8.7 prefix: G:\ lpath: Spencer, Wen/Wolf Who Rules - Spencer, Wen.epub title: Wolf Who Rules authors: Spencer, Wen mime: application/epub+zip date: 2008-12-20T07:00:00+00:00 ContentType: 6 ImageID: file____mnt_onboard_Spencer,_Wen_Wolf_Who_Rules_-_Spencer,_Wen_epub
ValueError: time data u'2008-12-20T07:00:00+00:00' does not match format '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%f'
DEBUG: 8.7 Strange - The image name does not exist - title: Kobo へようこそ
DEBUG: 9.7 prefix: G:\ lpath: Spencer, Wen/Alien Taste - Spencer, Wen.epub title: Alien Taste authors: Spencer, Wen mime: application/epub+zip date: 2001-01-01T07:00:00+00:00 ContentType: 6 ImageID: file____mnt_onboard_Spencer,_Wen_Alien_Taste_-_Spencer,_Wen_epub
ValueError: time data u'2001-01-01T07:00:00+00:00' does not match format '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%f'
DEBUG: 11.4 prefix: G:\ lpath: Spencer, Wen/Bitter Waters - Spencer, Wen.epub title: Bitter Waters authors: Spencer, Wen mime: application/epub+zip date: 2009-05-25T06:00:00+00:00 ContentType: 6 ImageID: file____mnt_onboard_Spencer,_Wen_Bitter_Waters_-_Spencer,_Wen_epub
ValueError: time data u'2009-05-25T06:00:00+00:00' does not match format '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%f'
DEBUG: 11.8 prefix: G:\ lpath: Spencer, Wen/Blue Sky - Spencer, Wen.epub title: Blue Sky authors: Spencer, Wen mime: application/epub+zip date: 2012-06-23T06:00:00+00:00 ContentType: 6 ImageID: file____mnt_onboard_Spencer,_Wen_Blue_Sky_-_Spencer,_Wen_epub
ValueError: time data u'2012-06-23T06:00:00+00:00' does not match format '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%f'
DEBUG: 12.2 prefix: G:\ lpath: Spencer, Wen/Dog Warrior - Spencer, Wen.epub title: Dog Warrior authors: Spencer, Wen mime: application/epub+zip date: 2005-02-16T07:00:00+00:00 ContentType: 6 ImageID: file____mnt_onboard_Spencer,_Wen_Dog_Warrior_-_Spencer,_Wen_epub
ValueError: time data u'2005-02-16T07:00:00+00:00' does not match format '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%f'
DEBUG: 12.8 prefix: G:\ lpath: Spencer, Wen/Endless Blue - Spencer, Wen.epub title: Endless Blue authors: Spencer, Wen mime: application/epub+zip date: 2008-12-20T07:00:00+00:00 ContentType: 6 ImageID: file____mnt_onboard_Spencer,_Wen_Endless_Blue_-_Spencer,_Wen_epub
Started up in 29.94 seconds with 10618 books
DEBUG: 13.3 prefix: G:\ lpath: Spencer, Wen/Tainted Trail - Spencer, Wen.epub title: Tainted Trail authors: Spencer, Wen mime: application/epub+zip date: 2009-05-25T06:00:00+00:00 ContentType: 6 ImageID: file____mnt_onboard_Spencer,_Wen_Tainted_Trail_-_Spencer,_Wen_epub
ValueError: time data u'2009-05-25T06:00:00+00:00' does not match format '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%f'
DeviceJob: 2 Get list of books on device done, calling callback
READING LIST: Metadata available: {'main': {u'device_store_uuid': u'6d4bbdae-48a5-40cd-b7b0-fde927dc9815', u'location_code': 'main', u'device_name': u'Kobo Reader', u'calibre_version': u'0.8.66', u'prefix': 'G:/', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'date_last_connected': u'2012-08-25T17:03:00.065000+00:00'}}
READING LIST: Sync Now - force_sync= False
DeviceJob: 2 Get list of books on deviceJob: 2 callback returned
Get list of books on device Job:finished 3
No details available.
Send metadata to device started
DEBUG: 15.2 Starting get_collections: on_connect
DEBUG: 15.2 Renaming rules: {}
DEBUG: 15.2 Formatting template: {value}{category:| (|)}
DEBUG: 15.2 Sorting rules: []
Job: 2 Get list of books on device finished
No details available.
DEBUG: 16.1 USBMS: starting sync_booklists
DEBUG: 16.3 USBMS: finished sync_booklists
DeviceJob: 3 Send metadata to device done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 3 Send metadata to device callback returned
Job: 3 Send metadata to device finished
No details available.
ElizabethN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #7
McTwain

Hi ElizabethN,

I'm not an expert, so I will defer to anyone with more knowledge, but it looks like you might have two problems:

Failed to initialize plugin: u'C:\\Users\\Elizabeth\\AppData\\Roaming\\calibre\ \plugins\\Goodreads Metadata.zip'

and

ValueError: time data u'2012-07-03T00:00:00+00:00' does not match format '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%f'

the ValueError is in the process of being fixed. This fix alone might solve the problem. I don't know about the initialization failure. Davefor might (will) be able to offer better advice (he posted in this thread) pm (private message) him.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:36 PM   #8
ElizabethN
reader, ebook junkie
ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: droid, kindle, kobo, eslick, sony
thanks for feedback.

Not sure why but it occurs on whichever device is plugged into calibre, some of the other plugins come up with the same message. But the plugins still work, so I'll check with Kiwidude about that message.

I'll keep checking the kobo forum to see if anyone else has this problem or has come up with a solution. If I can't make the kobo touch and calibre play together then I can gift the touch to someone who would be quite happy never using anything more than the basic software.

I'll just continue using the other readers in the house at the moment. thanks again.
ElizabethN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:26 PM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizabethN View Post
I'll keep checking the kobo forum to see if anyone else has this problem or has come up with a solution. If I can't make the kobo touch and calibre play together then I can gift the touch to someone who would be quite happy never using anything more than the basic software.
Since the 2.0.0 firmware came out, I have been saying there have been no real issues with calibre and the Touch. But, in the last few days, I have seen this error a few times. McTwain's log gave me the clue I had missed before. If you want to try something, send me a private message.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:41 PM   #10
short_skirts
short_skirts began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the same problem or not, but Calibre does not allow the option of my device anymore. There is no 'device' icon at the top, nor is it an option when I right click on a title of a book. I'm running the 2.0 firmware, and Calibre 8.6.6.

Help? It was working fine, and then it just stopped recognizing it.
short_skirts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:40 PM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by short_skirts View Post
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the same problem or not, but Calibre does not allow the option of my device anymore. There is no 'device' icon at the top, nor is it an option when I right click on a title of a book. I'm running the 2.0 firmware, and Calibre 8.6.6.

Help? It was working fine, and then it just stopped recognizing it.
Well, 8.6.6. is quite old, but I suspect you mean 8.6.60. That was when the firmware version check was put in. If so, then you have the same issue. Calibre should have displayed a message about this. The message included instructions to get around the problem. They weren't detailed, so I will spell them out here:

- Start calibre
- Click the Preferences button (the gears)
- At the bottom of the Preferences window, find the "Plugins" button and click that
- In the field at the top, type "Kobo" (without the quotes) and press "Next"
- The "Kobo Reader Device Interface" will be found and selected.
- Press the "Customize plugin" button under the list.
- The "Customize Kobo Reader Device Interface" dialog will be displayed.
- Near the bottom of the dialog is "Attempt to support newer firmware". Make sure this is checked.
- Press the "OK" to save this, then the "Apply" to close the plugins list and then the "Close" button to close the preferences.
- Restart calibre (not sure if this is needed but I always do when changing preferences)
- Connect the Touch and everything should be fine.

If it isn't, recheck the steps and check the version of calibre is up to date. If you see errors along the way, report them so we can see what is wrong
Old 08-30-2012, 10:43 AM   #12
spiritanointed
spiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura about

Yay!

Thank you so much for the thorough walkthrough I just recently updated Calibre to 0.8.66 and got the firmware issue popup and didn't know what to do I'm currently building a Bible epub, adding one book at a time, so I'm constantly deleting from my Kobo.

Anyway, this totally worked, so thank you very much!
spiritanointed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:37 PM   #13
short_skirts
short_skirts began at the beginning.

Thank you for the help, I appreciate it. Unfortunately, it didn't change anything. And that box ("Attempt to support newer firmware") was already checked. I will keep trying.
short_skirts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:36 PM   #14
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by short_skirts View Post
Thank you for the help, I appreciate it. Unfortunately, it didn't change anything. And that box ("Attempt to support newer firmware") was already checked. I will keep trying.
First thing, can you check what version of calibre you are running. You wrote "8.6.6" which I assume was "0.8.60" but, you might have meant 0.8.66 which is the current version.

It is possible the Kobo driver has been disabled. When you followed my instructions, was the ""Kobo Reader Device Interface"" entry greyed out? If so, select it and press the "Enable/Disable plugin" button. Then check the plugin customization is OK and restart calibre. Then plugin the Touch and see if it is detected.

If it isn't run the device detection routine. With the Touch connected, do the following:
- Open the Preferences
- Click the "Miscellaneous" button at the bottom
- Click "Debug device detection"
- A window will open. After a short while it will show details of what calibre is seeing connected to the computer.
- Post the output so we can have a look at it.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:02 PM   #15
spiritanointed
spiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura aboutspiritanointed has a spectacular aura about

Clicking "attempt to support newer firmware" worked for me, but only kind of.

Ater adding a new book to my KT, disconnecting KT, 75% of the time it doesn't process the content, and when it doesn't, the new book I added doesn't really show up on my KT.
It will look like it's there, the cover will be on my homepage, but then when I click to read the book, KT will smile at me and think and think and think, then go back to home and the recently added book will have disappeared.

Now, 25% of the time, KT *will* process content after I disconnect, but I'd really rather that be 100%! Sometimes I'm in a hurry, peeps ;D

Anyway, will there ever be a calibre fix for this I wonder???? It would be super!
spiritanointed is offline   Reply With Quote