Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 03-24-2005, 12:38 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Nokia 9500 Communicator Quick Tips

Looks like a reader from PalmAddicts heard me talking about my new gadget toy. 3-Lib has assembled a list of useful tips for Nokia 9500 Communicator users. For instance, one of the tips involves changing the settings of the included Opera browser to make web surfing more speedy. Another useful article explains how you can convert DVD movies to an XviD-encoded AVI file for the Nokia. I will have definitely something to play with for the next few days!