Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-14-2011, 12:12 AM   #16
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Unless the Kindle is defective, Amazon requires that you pay for shipping yourself. (Also, a CSR may send you a prepaid return label if you contact them) On the other hand, retail stores may not charge a fee (not sure about Best Buy; I don't shop there). Of course, you can argue that it costs gas to drive to the retail store, but it also costs gas to go to the post office.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote