Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-20-2013, 02:33 AM   #1
alicepattinson
Banned
alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Lightbulb Confused here

Guys, I wanted to buy a keyboard for Nexus 7. What do think is best from the 2 links:

amazon.com/dp/B00E8IWU1W
amazon.com/dp/B00EDTTIXE

help me plsssssssss
alicepattinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:59 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moved to the Android forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2013, 05:23 AM   #3
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicepattinson View Post
Guys, I wanted to buy a keyboard for Nexus 7. What do think is best from the 2 links:

amazon.com/dp/B00E8IWU1W
amazon.com/dp/B00EDTTIXE

help me plsssssssss

I have the second one, and it works great. The keyboard also snaps over the Nexus 7 screen when you transport them together, which is a LOT less bulky than a case.
I use it with External Keyboard Helper Pro, which you can find here in the Play Store. The external keyboard helper APK stops the on screen keyboard from popping up when you have the external keyboard linked to the Nexus with Bluetooth. It also automates the Bluetooth connection and allows you to remap keys if necessary for your use.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 06:52 PM   #4
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
I have similar ones to the second one, (one for my Samsung Note 8, and one for the ipad mini). The only issue I have with the design is the snap tab right in front of the space bar - I keep hitting my thumb on it instead of the space. Otherwise, they work great.
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote