Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

View Poll Results: Is it time to move the Astak Forum
Yes 18 50.00%
No 18 50.00%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2010, 07:51 AM   #16
SmartyPants
Zealot
SmartyPants began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW
Guys, there is just no point in getting bitter and hoping that the big bosses at Astak will finally see the light. It is obvious that the e-book reader divison of their company is a a fairly small one (although frankly, i would think twice before having ANY dealings with a company that treats any of its customers with such disrespect).
They have probably decided to cut the losses with their existing readers customer base. And with the competition the way it is now, are you really surprised??
I think we all tend to take it a bit too personally because of Robert. Lets be realistic. Companies are in business to make money.

I know i wont be buying another Astak product even if it ever sees a light of day. A lot of people on this forum wouldnt either. Perhaps Astak doesnt have enough vision to understand the damage it is doing. One big rule of business is that one unhappy customer can have a bigger impact on the company than 10 happy ones purely because of how many people he/she will spread the word to.

Meh... its the law of the survival - the smartest business will win.
SmartyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:41 PM   #17
bbqncigars
PDA dino
bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, Rooted NC, Voyages(2)
While I love my PP, I would not buy one again. I feel that the first one's screen cracking was due to design/manufacturing problems. I truly miss Robert's presence here, and wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
bbqncigars is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert