Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #16
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Could it be due to Sandy? New Jersey was hit hard.
It probably is, which is fine. I can wait. I'm just not sure about the company's reputation. After spending $30, I want to make sure it actually will get to me.....eventually. I saw a couple reviews that were good, but we all know reviews can be misleading on occasion.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:11 PM   #17
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Thanks. The book beanie site says its closed for maintenance.
You can also buy them on Amazon too, if you like them. I'm not sure why their site is down. As Blossom mentioned it could be due to Sandy, although I'm not certain of their location.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #18
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
It probably is, which is fine. I can wait. I'm just not sure about the company's reputation. After spending $30, I want to make sure it actually will get to me.....eventually. I saw a couple reviews that were good, but we all know reviews can be misleading on occasion.
I haven't ordered one myself, but I have a friend who has one and they received it without issue. I'm pretty certain they're reputable.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:19 PM   #19
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
You can also buy them on Amazon too, if you like them. I'm not sure why their site is down. As Blossom mentioned it could be due to Sandy, although I'm not certain of their location.
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware is the location so yes Sandy could be a problem.

After doing more research it seems others are still getting theirs from Amazon. I would contact the owner. It could be it got lost in the Sandy mess.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-12-2012 at 02:23 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #20
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I haven't ordered one myself, but I have a friend who has one and they received it without issue. I'm pretty certain they're reputable.
Thank you! That was all I was worried about
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:08 PM   #21
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
I use this and like it as it allows different angles between folds:

Thai Pad
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:25 PM   #22
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
nevermind, week old question.

Last edited by Synamon; 11-17-2012 at 08:40 PM.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:05 PM   #23
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
I plan to get one of these too. I'm just trying to figure out the size as well.
Did you figure out a size yet. I'm still trying to decide.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:07 PM   #24
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Did you figure out a size yet. I'm still trying to decide.
Not yet. I have to wait till around Christmas to order.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:07 PM   #25
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlemom1 View Post
Mine is a size 5. I bought it when she first started selling them to use with my Kindle Keyboard and iPad. I have used it with those plus both fires, Kindle Touch and K4S. Alice is great to work with and will answer any of your questions quickly.
Is the size 5 too large for the Kindle Keyboard or Fire. I'm trying to decide on a size for the Fire which would be about the same size as the KK. I may also use it with the iPad. What is your take on it since you have one already.

Thanks
Carol
Old 11-23-2012, 10:20 PM   #26
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Glow HD, Fire HD6, iPad Air 2, Mini 2
Quote:
Is the size 5 too large for the Kindle Keyboard or Fire. I'm trying to decide on a size for the Fire which would be about the same size as the KK. I may also use it with the iPad. What is your take on it since you have one already.

Thanks
Carol
The size 5 works with my Fire, but it is a little large. I also use it for my Kindle Touch. If you don't need it for a larger device, the size 4 might work better.
Poodlemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:33 PM   #27
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Not yet. I have to wait till around Christmas to order.
I'm gonna have one of the kids order me one for Christmas.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:34 PM   #28
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlemom1 View Post
The size 5 works with my Fire, but it is a little large. I also use it for my Kindle Touch. If you don't need it for a larger device, the size 4 might work better.
That's what I kind of thought too. I think the size 4 would probably be ok for the iPad too.

Hard picking out a fabric. So many nice ones.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:37 PM   #29
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
That's what I kind of thought too. I think the size 4 would probably be ok for the iPad too.

Hard picking out a fabric. So many nice ones.
I don't see any fabric I like. Maybe I am picky. I'll have to settle on something.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:52 PM   #30
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
I don't see any fabric I like. Maybe I am picky. I'll have to settle on something.
Lol. I found a bunch. Will give my daughter the numbers and she can pick one out for me.