Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 06-18-2010, 07:27 AM   #1
vex8
vex8 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2.0
Question one book, many pdf files....

hi everyone, before you all think i am a fool, i am quite new to this. i am sure the info i am after is here somewhere in plain sight, but it eludes me...

I have acquired some pdf ebooks which each have 10+ chapters all as seperate pdf files, how can i sandwich/merge them all into one book (preferably still with seperate chapters) so that when i load them onto my beloved kindle i have one item per book and i don't end up with pick and mix chapters randomly scattered across the library?

thanks in advance.
vex8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:40 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
pdftk

(and I'm sure there are other options)
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-10-2010, 07:59 PM   #3
thingumybob
Junior? JUNIOR?! OK :-)
thingumybob began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 600
Merging PDF

PDFFill Tools (Free) is really, really easy to use to merge files