Hi Franky,

Are you willing to ship within the EU?

Also, you did not mention the price.
sorinxdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2010, 07:53 PM   #3
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
He has said the device has been sold (albeit in German, "ist verkauft") so this thread should be closed.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 06:44 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
He has said the device has been sold (albeit in German, "ist verkauft") so this thread should be closed.

Done.

Thank you.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:44 AM   #5
Franky
Nameless Being

i've got 1 DR800SG left. I am in Switzerland. I want to have €415 or CHF570 excl. cost of sending it.
Advert
Old 06-09-2010, 05:51 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky View Post
i've got 1 DR800SG left. I am in Switzerland. I want to have €415 or CHF570 excl. cost of sending it.

If this is a different unit, then you need to start a separate Thread. This Thread is "Ended" because you sold the advertised unit, according to one of your earlier posts here.

Don
(Moderator)
Old 06-09-2010, 07:58 AM   #7
Franky
Nameless Being

i do apologize
Old 06-09-2010, 09:40 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky View Post
i do apologize
No need to apologize at all!

I just didn't want our Readers to quickly scan your posts and get confused about what has ended what is now for sale.

My apologies to you for not using one of these:

Don
(Moderator)