Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 04-13-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Smile Soon on MyEZread.com>>> FREE "Oort Perimeter" novel!!

Dear All:

I am pleased to announce that author Steven Lake is putting up his normal "Pay" title ("The Oort Perimeter") for FREE on www.MyEZread.com!! This is the first book in his EarthFleet Saga. That is right: the normal pay title will be a full novel and will be free!! Here is your chance to see just how great an author Steven truly is!! It will be up soon!!

Also, other Steven Lake eBooks will be up on our eBook Store for $9.99 (including Book 2 of the EarthFleet Saga!! Coming very soon!!

Steven is a fantastic Science Fiction author and a member of MobileRead Forum. He is also a great guy and a man I call friend!! He warrants your support!

This is the start of a lot of independent authors and publishers putting their eBooks only on our eBook Store!! So, make the swing to www.MyEZread.com and make eBooks EZ again!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:10 PM   #2
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Excellent, thank you! I'm not sure who he is, but for free I am willing to give him a try. Thanks for giving us a heads up!
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-13-2010, 08:32 PM   #3
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
*raises hand* The Steven Lake you're looking for, and that he's mentioning, would be me. ^_^
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:38 PM   #4
cancelx
Nervous Groupie
cancelx began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Pro
Checked out his website.... I'll be downloading !!

Robert... do you know what format, and can you get it outside the US ?

Steven--- you beat me to posting !
Like what you have to say on your site...
Looking forward to meeting you between the pages.
cancelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:19 AM   #5
hyegeek
Groupie
hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ez Reader (hanlin v3)
Has anyone gotten the myezread site to actually work for them? I did get registered and can login. After that, things simply don't work. All searches end up doing a title search no matter which radio button you press. Trying to browse the google PD books gives you one page followed by an error page if you go to next.

In short, I'd love to checkout the author you mentioned and his books, but I can't locate either on the site. This is using either linux/firefox or winxp/ie, both are equally bad.
hyegeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2010, 10:30 AM   #6
hyegeek
Groupie
hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ez Reader (hanlin v3)
Doing a little more digging, it seems it might actually be doing an author search but it has a couple of problems. 1) It says title search no matter what you select. 2) if there is no author match, it simply returns the title search results. Both of those make the site less useful than it could be.
hyegeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:41 AM   #7
QIbHom
Connoisseur
QIbHom doesn't litterQIbHom doesn't litter

Device: Aztak EZReader Pocket Pro
Thank you, Mr. Lake. I'll download it as soon as I can find it. I love SF. If I like it, I'll buy the others in the trilogy.

RobertB, the search engine is on drugs. I can't find the book by author, title or by a mixed search. I don't think I'm using any of my fancy librarian skills here. There is no browse, so I can't skim a list of titles or authors. I know things are just getting going, but you've got to have either a working browse or a mostly working search.
QIbHom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:30 AM   #8
cancelx
Nervous Groupie

Im trying to find Lake's books, but searches dont work

Combing through all the sf now.....
Old 04-14-2010, 11:46 AM   #9
irenas
Zealot
irenas began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZ reader
RobertB, i am sorry to say it , but the search button on the book site does not work the way it supposed to...
irenas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:50 AM   #10
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Yea.
They did add a "Filter By Format" button to the search.
Confirming: searching by Author results says "Title".
Searching by Author : "Lake" and EPUB only
pops up this Gem Consumer Behavior For Dummies by Lake
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:01 PM   #11
Robertb
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Will fully check out website again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyegeek View Post
Doing a little more digging, it seems it might actually be doing an author search but it has a couple of problems. 1) It says title search no matter what you select. 2) if there is no author match, it simply returns the title search results. Both of those make the site less useful than it could be.

Dear Hyegeek:

I will personally check this out and get the eBook Intern to get this solved!!

We want you to purchase eBooks that you want and I am dismayed that, after being told all is fine on the site, there remains this problem!! THIS WILL NOT STAND!!

I am going to get to the bottom of this!! I am sorry you had any problem!
Old 04-14-2010, 01:05 PM   #12
Robertb

We are, as mentioned, getting them up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancelx View Post
Im trying to find Lake's books, but searches dont work

Combing through all the sf now.....
Dear All:

As I mentioned, we are delighted with Steven Lake and to have his eBooks on our site! However, I did say "coming soon".

I will put a rush on getting them all up!! Thank you for having the interest in Steven's titles. I love SciFi also and I am anxious to get these up and available to you!!
Old 04-14-2010, 01:15 PM   #13
cancelx
Nervous Groupie

Hi Robert.... no worries, but take note of the point of not finding in search, as it's not just Lake... searches aren't working in general.

though I did sit through many many pages searching (grin)

Got some good books in there !
Old 04-14-2010, 01:15 PM   #14
Robertb

Problem with Search By Author!

Dear All:

I did numerous searchs by Author on www.MyEZread.com and the function works... the wording is wrong.

If you do an author search it does search by author... but shows "search by title".

We will have this made right quickly!!

Thank you for pointing this out! It is SLOPPY and I hate SLOPPY! We have a person to go through that site completely and he or she should have noted this!!
Old 04-14-2010, 01:17 PM   #15
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lake View Post
*raises hand* The Steven Lake you're looking for, and that he's mentioning, would be me. ^_^
Hello, Mr. Lake, it's nice to meet you! When your book is up on Astak's book store, I will go download it! I see you've also got it listed here on the Mobile Read forums, but I'll wait for Astak to list it, as I want to support their store, even though it's a free book. Thanks for the opportunity to download one of your books for free!
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote