Notices

Old 09-15-2013, 05:16 PM   #16
RONE
Enthusiast
RONE began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigrom View Post
Yes, that's what I am fearing as well. Would it indeed?
Yes, it would. The other option would be to have someone use ifunbox to copy their Marvin image from the folder location referenced above and email it to you and then you put it in that location.
RONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:16 PM   #17
vigrom
Enthusiast
vigrom doesn't littervigrom doesn't littervigrom doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Oasis, Tolino epos 3, iMac 2021/24"/M1, iMac 2011/El Capitan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
I second MeSue's recommendation of iFunbox.

Close Marvin on your iDevice, the start iFunbox....
Problem solved! Thank you sooooo much! And it was easier that I could have imagined! Deleted Marvin and reinstalled it - its new icon is now there alright.
Thanks to your advice to use iFunbox my entire Marvin library was resurrected and back in place within seconds.

Loads of thanks!

PS: While at it... Do I remember right or have I dreamt it up - was there not a setting to "show clock" in the book view? If the former, I can't find it...
vigrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2013, 04:18 PM   #18
Philantrop
Addict
Philantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindles (e-ink)
Settings.app, Marvin, "Clock while reading".
Philantrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:20 PM   #19
vigrom
Enthusiast
vigrom doesn't littervigrom doesn't littervigrom doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Oasis, Tolino epos 3, iMac 2021/24"/M1, iMac 2011/El Capitan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philantrop View Post
Settings.app, Marvin, "Clock while reading".
Indeed!!! Thank you so much! Just forgot where it was. Thanks again!
vigrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:22 PM   #20
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
@vigrom I was thinking of writing a tutorial on backing up Marvin using iFunbox. But I'm working on a much simpler, native solution.
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2013, 11:23 PM   #21
RONE
Enthusiast
RONE began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4S
Simpler and native are both good things!
RONE is offline   Reply With Quote