Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-17-2007, 09:17 PM   #1
glitchu1
glitchu1 began at the beginning.

Connect Content

Hi, i have a question about Connect Content. Has anyone downloaded one of the manga's off there? If so, are they properly formated so they appear clearly on the reader?

probably a stupid question but its better to be safe than sorry...
glitchu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:52 PM   #2
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
I picked up one of the mangas from the Connect store with my initial credit since I was just as curious as you were if "they did it right." Unfortunetly I cannot say they did a very good job with end product. You can convert your own manga to the Sony format and have a better product; i.e., get the scanalation->bind with JE-Comics Convertor->run it through PDFRasterfarian or PDFRead. I've done quite a few this way and they are on par, if not better, than the ones from Sony (plus the selection is quite a bit larger ).
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote