Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-02-2010, 09:07 AM   #1
durkinrobinson
Lovechild
durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month and so...

I am donating 100% of the profits I make this month to The Spring, a phenomenal local Domestic Violence Prevention and Emergency Shelter Agency. I will keep everyone updated and post the dollar amount when I present The Spring with a check on November 1st, 2010.

So please consider buying Olivia's Kiss and helping victims of domestic violence at the same time.

Olivia's Kiss is my first nove:

Olivia Foster is a beautiful, headstrong killing machine, shocked to find herself yearning for something different.

Olivia discovered a talent for killing people while in her teens, after shooting her abusive father in the head and watching him die. Unapologetic and determined to help victims of domestic violence fight back, she built a wildly successful business. Now, a sophisticated young woman, Olivia travels the world pursuing bad men and making them pay.

When an unexpected vacation leads her home, Olivia reconnects with childhood friends and finds herself envying them. Like so many women approaching their thirties, and despite her most-wanted status, Olivia is startled by the unfamiliar urge and intrigued with the idea of settling down.

When Max, her longtime love, proposes marriage, Olivia dares to wonder: Can she really trade guns and glory for gold bands and bath towels?
durkinrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
domestic violence, olivia's kiss