Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-20-2010, 10:10 PM   #1
NoahMGillman
Enthusiast
NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: iphone
Free copy of my book! (Through August 29th)

In the short time that I've been coming here, you've all been very welcoming! This is a wonderful community!

I have prepared a new short book: The Song of Ballad and Crescendo. It's a beautiful short story accompanied by some of my photography.

It is on sale at Smashwords for .99 and will soon be available on amazon too. However, I hope you will all accept a free copy!

Just go to this link on Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/22165 use coupon code LF67C before August 29th and you'll have your own digital copy!

Consider this the free sample that I hope will get you all addicted to me! :P

If you enjoy the story and would like to leave a review on amazon in a couple of days, that would be great. If not, I still hope you enjoy my story, no strings attached!

The Song of Ballad and Crescendo
An illustrated short story about love. Back when the sky was covered with stone, and people were afraid to talk lest the rocks would fall and crush them, a young man is so in love that he is willing to let the sky fall to tell the woman he wants that he loves her. Featuring photography by the author.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/22165

Last edited by NoahMGillman; 08-20-2010 at 11:12 PM.
NoahMGillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:09 PM   #2
dreamsgate
Connoisseur
dreamsgate doesn't litterdreamsgate doesn't litter

Device: kindle 2
Thank you for sharing. I seem to find more new (as in new to me) authors this way to enjoy and follow.
dreamsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:49 PM   #3
NoahMGillman
Enthusiast
NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

You're very welcome Dreamsgate. I hope I get to become one of the authors you discover!
Old 08-22-2010, 10:11 AM   #4
Kipp Poe
Kipp Poe began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
What a great story thanks for letting us know about it.
Kipp Poe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:22 AM   #5
NoahMGillman
Enthusiast

You're welcome, Kipp! I'm glad to be able to share!
Old 08-24-2010, 09:22 AM   #6
MaMiller
Author
MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thank you, Noah. I picked it up! But it's the White Hairs that I'm trying to set some time aside to read. I'm truly looking forward to that.

Maureen
MaMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:10 AM   #7
Panda Rose
Zealot
Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs505, Kindle 3, iPhone4
Thanks. Its on my To read list
Panda Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:44 PM   #8
dreamsgate
Connoisseur
dreamsgate doesn't litterdreamsgate doesn't litter

Device: kindle 2
Absolutely lovely story. And yes, I will be watching you.
dreamsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:57 AM   #9
NoahMGillman
Enthusiast

Very happy that so many people have picked this up!
I've sold more free copies of The Song of Ballad and Crescendo in the last few days than I've sold copies of The White Hairs since it was released! :O
Its wonderful to hear that you're going to read The White Hairs MaMiller... that story is very special to me!
I look forward to hearing what you think PandaRose.
And I'm VERY happy you enjoyed the story dreamsgate!!

The book actually got its first review today! A lovely 4 star review on Smashwords!
For those of you who haven't picked it up yet, just a couple of days left of the free promotion. After that you'll have to cough up the big bucks! ($.99)
(P.S. It's also up on amazon too now, at .99)

Last edited by NoahMGillman; 08-28-2010 at 01:22 PM.