Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > ePub Books (offline)

Notices

Old 04-23-2009, 06:16 AM   #1
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Haslett, Elmer: Luck on the Wing.v1, 23 April 2009

Luck on the Wing is Elmer Haslett's adventures in the US Army as an Aerial Observer during World War I. His story is heroic, humorous and descriptive of the early days of flight including one episode in which he ends up hanging from his machine gun outside the plane and has to crawl back in.

This is a Google epub text from the Sony Store, with many corrections to the text. Normally I would just overlook the errors but figured I would re-read this one so I fixed it to a level where I can just enjoy reading it.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote