Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-15-2014, 02:31 AM   #376
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
You are 100% right. I completely not have thought about file order in CBZ files during split. Personally I use only horizontal mode so I completely forgotten about that -.-

Manga mode in current form only impact order of panels in Kindle Panel View. But that will change... We currently are in progress of major overhaul so this issue will be fixed in next (4.0) version.
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:10 PM   #377
greenapple
Evangelist
greenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle DX, Kobo Aura HD
This is the only program on earth that splits 2-page panel images into two automatically. I'll wait for the fix. When it is done, this app will be among my most-used programs. Many thanks.
greenapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 03:07 AM   #378
greenapple
Evangelist
greenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enough

I'd just created a manga mobi for paperwhite, and the image split and page ordering is perfect (ie right to left reading), with the manga option turned on. Guess I'd stick with this format for now. This program is brilliant!
Old 01-19-2014, 04:25 AM   #379
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yeah. Split order problem applies only to CBZ output. And this problem will be fixed in 4.0 release.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:14 PM   #380
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

I'm glad you like it.

I will add output directory option to GUI in next release.

EDIT:
Done. It will be part of 4.0 version.

Last edited by AcidWeb; 01-20-2014 at 03:40 PM.
Old 01-24-2014, 10:21 AM   #381
Sleepymind
Sleepymind began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Could you make an option to put multiple input file chapter into a single compressed file?
Because i think managing multiple compressed chapter in kobo is troublesome

Sorry for my bad english, but i think you know the idea
Sleepymind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 11:06 AM   #382
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Sorry but - no. I don't understand you.

If you talking about converting more than one directory at once to one output file just add parent directory to KCC. All directories inside will be parsed.

Last edited by AcidWeb; 01-24-2014 at 11:11 AM.
Old 01-24-2014, 09:18 PM   #383
Sleepymind
Sleepymind began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
Sorry but - no. I don't understand you.

If you talking about converting more than one directory at once to one output file just add parent directory to KCC. All directories inside will be parsed.
Yes, that's exactly what i meant. Thank you very much

Could you give me the proper naming order for the file and folder? Because when i created the cbz, the page sequence were all incorrect

My manga folder oganized like this :
D.Gray-Man
-->D.Gray-Man 1 Opening
------->001.jpg
------->002.jpg
------->003.jpg
------->...
-->D.Gray-Man 2 The Night of Full Moon
------->001.jpg
------->002.jpg
------->003.jpg
------->...
Sleepymind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 10:08 PM   #384
greenapple
Evangelist

Can't wait for the fix for kobo aura hd (manga mode with image split), which sports a 6.8 inch screen. Reading manga on paperwhite is kind of tough for my eyes. The words are too tiny on that screen.

Eagerly anticipating the new release...
Old 01-25-2014, 02:46 AM   #385
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

@Sleepymind - Define "page sequence were all incorrect" because that directory structure look good. Make small file where pages are not in order. Upload it somewhere and send me link in PM.

@greenapple - It will take a while as 4.0 version is major overhaul.
Old 01-27-2014, 10:51 AM   #386
Wels1k
Wels1k began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
have a problem with kcc

well, i download pictures , then i put them into an archive (rar) and zip too(not helping), and after that , i open kcc and add my archive into this programm
and i have an error
[BROKEN LINK]
what should i do?

Last edited by pdurrant; 01-28-2014 at 09:08 AM.
Wels1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 09:09 AM   #387
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wels1k View Post
well, i download pictures , then i put them into an archive (rar) and zip too(not helping), and after that , i open kcc and add my archive into this programm
and i have an error
[BROKEN LINK]
what should i do?
Give the error message in some way that isn't a broken link to a graphic.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:12 AM   #388
Wels1k

i dont know why the link is broken
well . i can describe the error
"error during conversion"
than wrote that my file is corrupted ( i dont agree with that)
and than wrote "traceback... bla bla bla "
Old 01-28-2014, 10:17 AM   #389
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

"bla bla bla"? Why you not said that in first place. Solution is simple.

There are two options:
1. One of files inside archive is broken. KCC is telling which one. And if it say that - It is broken.
2. You are using Linux and your Pillow installation is broken.

Last edited by AcidWeb; 01-28-2014 at 10:20 AM.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:02 PM   #390
Wels1k

to acid web

do you read what i wrote early?

well, i download pictures , then i put them into an archive (rar) and zip too(not helping), and after that , i open kcc and add my archive into this programm(с)

so after your words, how the archive can be broken?
it's working( well i think so )
but you can correct me , if i'm not right

Tags
k5 tools, kcc, kindle tools