Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-01-2012, 10:16 AM   #1
estelle58
Cat lover
estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo, iPad mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura
Problems with J K Rowlings: The casual vacancy and now other new books

Have any of you got it from the Kobo store? I can read it fine on my Kobo Vox, the letters are so small on my iPhone Kobo app that it's ridiculus and I only have blank pages with "X page 1 of 1" at the bottom on my Kobo Touch I know there was problems with it Tuesday but it was supposed to be fixed when I bought it Friday

Last edited by estelle58; 10-19-2012 at 03:06 PM.
estelle58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:32 AM   #2
evelynne_r
evelynne_r could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.evelynne_r could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.evelynne_r could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.evelynne_r could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.evelynne_r could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.evelynne_r could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.evelynne_r could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.evelynne_r could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.evelynne_r could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.evelynne_r could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.evelynne_r could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle
Hi, I got it first thing from Kobo on the release day. It worked fine on my Kobo Touch.
evelynne_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:57 AM   #3
estelle58
Cat lover
estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Am I the only one who has these problems?
Old 10-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #4
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Mine is fine, too. If you delete the book from your Touch, it should delete everywhere. Then (after rebooting) download the book again. If there is a newer/better version you will get that one.

You might also try another font.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:41 PM   #5
estelle58
Cat lover

Thank you Taming, I will try it
Old 10-19-2012, 03:04 PM   #6
estelle58
Cat lover

So now I have the same problem with other new books when I upload them so I'll do a factory reset tonight and if I still have that problem it's back to the store tomorrow and I will try to exchange my 3 months old Kobo Touch for a Kobo Glo
Old 10-20-2012, 04:59 PM   #7
dakini
not "it"
dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 7th gen
I didn't get mine through kobo, but I got it on release day and it reads fine in my KT.
dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:48 AM   #8
estelle58
Cat lover

I did a factory reset, downloaded the 2.1.5 firmware update, deleted books from my device (I had too much books in my library for them to dowload on my device) and synced it with my Kobo desktop. I don't know what did the trick but it worked and my books are fine now