Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-21-2013, 08:17 AM   #1
rjzhaoo
rjzhaoo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle touch
Is that possible to reactivate the kindle touch after it was disabled by original use

HI,

I bought 4 kindle touch from airport auction each costs 75 pounds. I found one of them was deactivated by the original user and I cannot use it, it was reported as lost/stolen.

The auction company agreed for return and refund. However, i was too buy at that time and there was a mistake on returning, I sent the good one back to the auction and the deactivated kindle touch is still with me now unlikely. The auction company said they can do nothing about it now.

Is there a way to reactivate the kindle touch? Thanks for your help.
rjzhaoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:21 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moderator Notice
We won't provide any assistance with reactivating a blacklisted Kindle.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert