Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-29-2015, 08:25 AM   #1
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
PB624 EN keyboard layout with "|"

While trying to login @ goodreads I figured that there's no "|" on the keyboard so I couldn't type my password.
Since I didn't find an already made layout that would work I took the EN.kbd and modified it.

I thought of posting it here just in case someone might need it too.

I'm new to PB but I do believe it should work on other devices too.

Usage:
- Just extract it and copy the ZZ.kbd file to system/language/keyboard/
- In your device, select "ZZ: Custom" from Settings > Languages > Keyboard Layouts > Keyboard Layout 1 (or another one if you don't want it as the main keyboard)
- Now when shift is pressed you should have the "|" character (check out the screenshot)

Edit:
Definitely working with other devices. I've tested with PB626 FW5.2. Check the screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PB626.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	134605  
Attached Files
File Type: zip ZZ.zip (431 Bytes, 232 views)

Last edited by brucelee; 02-08-2015 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Tested with PB626 FW5.2
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote