Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-29-2010, 08:26 PM   #1
kelliw
kelliw began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Lookbook
New Lookbook

When I connect my lookbook to my desktop using the USB cables it will not allow me to Sync the device. Any ideas why??

Also, is it possible to download books onto the lookbook from the desktop without a wifi connection? Please help.
kelliw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:14 PM   #2
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelliw View Post
When I connect my lookbook to my desktop using the USB cables it will not allow me to Sync the device. Any ideas why??

Also, is it possible to download books onto the lookbook from the desktop without a wifi connection? Please help.
whats a look book?
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2010, 01:50 AM   #3
sunami88
Enthusiast
sunami88 is no ebook tyro.sunami88 is no ebook tyro.sunami88 is no ebook tyro.sunami88 is no ebook tyro.sunami88 is no ebook tyro.sunami88 is no ebook tyro.sunami88 is no ebook tyro.sunami88 is no ebook tyro.sunami88 is no ebook tyro.sunami88 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TERMINATOR View Post
whats a look book?
This has been covered. Also, there are tech support phone numbers to contact in that link. I don't think there are too many people here who can help troubleshoot LookBook problems in this forum (maybe two or so). I don't mean to sound unfriendly, but I don't know if we've found out the similarities/differences between the two yet.

I'd be happy to be corrected, though.

Last edited by sunami88; 12-30-2010 at 01:52 AM.
sunami88 is offline   Reply With Quote