Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-08-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
rosspag
Enthusiast
rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Cybook gen3, Sony PRS-T1, Ipod Touch, Galaxy Tab 7.7
Fictionwise Micropay Rebate Policy

hy guys
i could be mistaken, but there seem to be some changes in fictionwise's micropay rebate policy...i wanted to buy this book http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b9...ie-Tyler/?si=0
published in november and i noticed that there is no micropay rebate, only the members discount (i'm a member). i'm remembering wrong or they used to have micropay rebates for all DRM ebooks, their publication date notwithstanding? i've looked around and it seems that only the recently published ebooks have the rebate. could it be a website bug or what? they explained this somewhere?
Sorry for the poor english
Bye ross
rosspag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:09 AM   #2
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
I've noticed that too. It seems to have started right after their 40%-60% rebates ended on January 1, so perhaps the rebates haven't yet been recalculated. Without their Micropay rebates on most secure titles, their prices may be less competitive than before.

Hopefully this is just a temporary glitch and not a policy change on the part of Fictionwise.

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert