Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-04-2021, 03:19 PM   #1
TheTraderChick
TheTraderChick began at the beginning.

Device: Samsumg Galaxy j4+
The Day Trading Journey: Confessions of a Trader Chick

Hi, I'm Marina 'The Trader Chick'. I just published a new boook, and it's going to be free from today, August 4 to August 8. Please take a look, and leave an honest review, here's the link

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B091RJNVKY

The Day Trading Journey: Confessions of a Trader Chick

The Day Trading Journey can be filled with bumps, setbacks and uncertainties, especially when it comes to our mindset and emotions. Without knowing what’s coming (or having the resources to move through them) they can definitely get the better of us. I’ve seen it all, and I’m pulling back the curtain.

Here’s the thing, I’m going to share with you stuff that no one ever talks about, but all pro traders have experienced this one way or another AND HAVE BECOME BETTER PEOPLE because of the journey. As you hear my Day Trading journey, get ready for some roller coaster moments that I wish someone had told me about BEFORE I started. No one tells it like it is. Today, that all changes.

Day Trading is not an easy path, but that’s why the rewards are so fantastic!

The ups and downs that led me to both monumental breakdowns and incredible breakthroughs have been well documented. These swings weren’t only in my trading, but within myself. Ultimately, true grit, persistence and determination led to the greatest success of my life. This has allowed me to live life on MY terms.

This book is all about my personal journey, to inspire you and motivate you to keep going!

About the Author

Marina ‘The Trader Chick’ is an international speaker on stages such as the MoneyShow, NinjaTrader and TradersExpo, plus mentor and teacher to over 700 students. Marina started her trading journey on her 40th birthday, when she jumped in with both feet and started trading ES minis (Futures Market) and hasn’t looked back. The journey wasn’t easy and after losing her entire account one day, in a matter of minutes, she had a massive breakthrough.
The ENTIRE industry was teaching the Day Trading process to be way too complex. She realized that no one was teaching the most important part of trading - the basics, reading and understanding the market language. It speaks to us loud and clear, and being able to truly understand it will take your trading to whole new levels.

Today, she stands out in her industry amongst the guru’s as one who embraces the simplicity of Day Trading and works hard to help others start transforming their lives one trade at a time!

She has mastered the art of simplifying Day Trading.

Thanks,

Marina
TheTraderChick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
book, book review, trading journey