Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-07-2010, 05:10 AM   #1
handsomeoak
handsomeoak began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 600
Page turning

I have a problem with my PRS 600 with page turning using the buttons. Until recently I used the buttons almost exclusively for turning the pages. However it seems to have developed a rather annoying fault. Instead of turning just one page at a time it keeps turning until I press the opposing button and then it sometime stops but sometimes even goes into reverse and keeps turning in the opposite dorection. I now exclusively use the touch screen to turn a page. Has anyone come across this problem and if so is there a quick and easy fix?
handsomeoak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:18 AM   #2
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I think I've read somewhere on this board that switching it off completely and then switching it on can help or a soft reset.

Good luck!
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert