Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 02-28-2010, 03:21 PM   #16
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
Thanks for trying, Paul. And I was so hopeful, too.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:23 PM   #17
zetareticuli
Addict
zetareticuli doesn't litterzetareticuli doesn't litterzetareticuli doesn't litter

Device: Aztak Mentor
These are items that would be easy to correct via future updates to the software... I have found additional PDFs that include images and these don't display on either screen. Opening the PDF from Windows and Linux works fine, both using Adobe Reader.

Last edited by zetareticuli; 02-28-2010 at 04:25 PM.
zetareticuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2010, 12:01 AM   #18
qno
blank slate
qno began at the beginning.

Device: maybe edge??
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscoach View Post
Thanks for trying, Paul. And I was so hopeful, too.
Maybe this will help you:
http://townx.org/blog/elliot/removin...word-pdf-linux

It's a workaround that gives you a password-free pdf, although it will not be 100% identical with the original.
qno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:13 AM   #19
aleks
Connoisseur
aleks doesn't litteraleks doesn't litteraleks doesn't litter

Device: Rocket eBook & Sony Reader
Has anyone tried opening a pdf from gooble books? In particular one of the large files at 36MB or larger?

I downloade a bunch in preperation of receiving my edge and want to make sure thtey will work.
aleks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:44 AM   #20
mgm1979
Zealot
mgm1979 is on a distinguished road

Device: Entourage eDGe
I opened a couple, but nothing that large...
mgm1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2010, 04:49 PM   #21
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
For Password PDFs Entourage will need to update/move to Adobe SDK 9.1
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:36 PM   #22
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
Ahhhh, it gets worse! I just began my next class and tried to print the first chapter of my new textbook. They have told us that annotation isn't important to these, and don't have it, because we can print out a copy of the books and make notes on that. Great, except the printed copy of my chaper has the publisher's watermark across all the pages, making the text very hard to read.

I've already talked to my college, and will send an email both to the publisher and a copy to my college. this is completely unacceptable. Do they want me to read the darn book, or not?

What's really funny? It is a book on using,

wait for it,

TECHNOLOGY! Go figure.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:44 AM   #23
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
@paulckennedy

Thanks.

Gunner...
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:24 PM   #24
teelu
teelu began at the beginning.

Device: None
Can entourage edge open and/or edit powerpoint / excel and ms word files
teelu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:39 PM   #25
paulckennedy
Addict
paulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-books

Device: Apple iPad
Yes with Docs To Go

Last edited by paulckennedy; 03-03-2010 at 10:41 PM.
paulckennedy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
entourage edge, pdf