Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-21-2008, 11:19 AM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
If you ordered with a credit card, call and cancel it.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:55 PM   #17
STYLZ
STYLZ began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
@ nohmi2 and others.

I am very sorry we didn't send you an update. We have send to all customers a regular update of the status of their order and for those who send us an email to request more info, we normally respond within 24 hours.

Unfortunatly your email to us slipped through our support guys.

Sometimes things take more time then we expected. Since this is a new product for us we encountered new issues.

We pay a lot of attention to detail so we even had to re do the packaging because of one small detail that was not according design.

Any questions. Please send me a PM.

Kind regards,

STYLZ

PS. I am a daily MR visitor can't believe these new posts slipped trough my eyes

Last edited by STYLZ; 10-21-2008 at 01:11 PM.
STYLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2008, 10:33 AM   #18
adfleisher
Enthusiast
adfleisher doesn't litteradfleisher doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook 360, Nook
I ordered one of each so I could get reviews up here for you all, but still haven't seen either one arrive. I understand that things don't always go as wanted when you are dealing with manufacturing delays etc., but I would hope for a more transparent process when you already have taken my money and timelines slip.

It's pretty sad that so far the best case I have gotten for my Kindle is a case from amazon that as far as I can tell is only available as part of this inexpensive bundle.

Hopefully the Avantegard and Cosmo cases will exceed this, but so far the mini-suit and M-edge have not met my expectations, so we'll have to see.

BigDrew
adfleisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:59 AM   #19
STYLZ
STYLZ began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
We try to keep things as transparant as possible, trust me. Our webshop plus selling online is new business. But we are learning pretty quickly!

I can honestly tell you that the whole designing, samples, manufacturing and shipment plus the administration process was an interesting experience. To say the least.

But, we cleared and solved all the issues now and we are up and running for the Kindle covers.

I really hope you like them
STYLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:26 AM   #20
lowndes
lowndes began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
What holds the kindle in?

To change the subject slightly....I've been to your site, and have seen the pics. It looks like a good case, but what is actually holding the Kindle in the case? With the original case from Amazon, I never felt secure until I added velcro strips. Where is the clip that is mentioned?..there doesn't seem to be much along the edges of the kindle to keep it from sliding out.

Last edited by lowndes; 10-26-2008 at 10:35 AM.
lowndes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2008, 03:24 PM   #21
adfleisher
Enthusiast
adfleisher doesn't litteradfleisher doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook 360, Nook
My cases came in from Stylzworld.com today, and overall I m very impressed with the quality. They are a bit heavier in weight than I expected from the other cases I have reviewed, but overall it isn't much of a hinderance. Stitching is very well done, and the holding system very secure. I especially apreciate the fact that there is about a half-inch above and below the Kindle to help prevent from accidental damage, something notably missing from the other cases I have aquired.

Of the two the Avant Garde is definately more masculine. The Kosmo has a jarring lime green as an internal accent color for the pockets, definately giving it a more feminine look, which is actually disapointing to me, as I typically prefer a natural leather look to black.

I will update with pictures tonight after work, but aside from the long wait time, I don't think anyone who took the risk on this case will be disapointed.

BigDrew
adfleisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:03 PM   #22
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
[QUOTE=adfleisher;283226]My cases came in from Stylzworld.com today, and overall I m very impressed with the quality. They are a bit heavier in weight than I expected from the other cases I have reviewed, but overall it isn't much of a hinderance. Stitching is very well done, and the holding system very secure. I especially apreciate the fact that there is about a half-inch above and below the Kindle to help prevent from accidental damage, something notably missing from the other cases I have aquired.

Of the two the Avant Garde is definately more masculine. The Kosmo has a jarring lime green as an internal accent color for the pockets, definately giving it a more feminine look, which is actually disapointing to me, as I typically prefer a natural leather look to black.

I will update with pictures tonight after work, but aside from the long wait time, I don't think anyone who took the risk on this case will be disapointed.

I agree with you completely.

I think that the Avantgard is stylish and elegant.

I am very happy with mine.
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote