Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-22-2008, 02:42 AM   #16
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
I had the same experience with Motorola once, I was calling to see if they were replacing a bluetooth head set that had been discontinued, Low and behold the guy said he actually had 3 in his warehouse and was a priced about 75% off. So I ordered one they processed it and I never got a shipping confirmation. So when I called back they could never locate the 3 that were showing in the system and canceled my order. I never did get one and they never came out with a new model. My guess is it was either a glitch with the inventory or a supervisor decided that was to low a price for it and cancelled the whole thing. It was originally about 300 bucks and I got it for 80.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 06:24 PM   #17
Granitefall
Granitefall began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500
Just wanted to post an update and say that I recieved my PRS-500 today. So it only took 7 days from the date of the auction.
Granitefall is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2008, 07:57 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Well done. I hope you really enjoy your new 500.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:15 PM   #19
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granitefall View Post
Just wanted to post an update and say that I recieved my PRS-500 today. So it only took 7 days from the date of the auction.
Good for you!
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote