Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 06-23-2016, 01:06 PM   #31
Breathinlady
Zealot
Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Fire HD,HD6,10HD,2 Fire Phones iPod touch, iPad3, Nexus 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Looks like its going to be a longgg month even minus having to re-install the updates.
Just a thought...Why NOT try Factory? Bottom line seems to you do NOT want to reload all you apps, movies and books.

IF Best Buy or Amazon would replace your HD10 you would have to download anyway. So why not factory the 10 and see what happens. Either it fixes itself or you have proof the HD10 is defective.
Breathinlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 01:37 PM   #32
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
IF taking it back to factory does Fix it They are Not going to care that updates give me a Headache [in more ways than 1]
I took my Fire Phone back to Factory 3 months ago I still haven't got everything DL on it again. It did Fix my Battery drain problem. I still have 10-15 MIA e-books lost on the PW3. I am getting too old for these gagets. Too sick to go back to PB. sigh
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 01:45 PM   #33
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
IF taking it back to factory does Fix it They are Not going to care that updates give me a Headache [in more ways than 1]
I took my Fire Phone back to Factory 3 months ago I still haven't got everything DL on it again. It did Fix my Battery drain problem. I still have 10-15 MIA e-books lost on the PW3. I am getting too old for these gagets. Too sick to go back to PB. sigh
Who isn't going to care?
You have had it less than a year. Take it to Best Buy and tell them what is going on.
They have faster internet than you do.
Or give it to your son and see if he can fix it.

You have said you cannot use it like it is so you have nothing to lose.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 01:47 PM   #34
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Or put the darn thing up for sell here.
Explain you can only accept gift cards to where you shop.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 02:05 PM   #35
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sell & cut my losses .... hummm Don't think anyone would buy it.
Old 07-07-2016, 12:16 AM   #36
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

NEW UPDATE was installed today by Amazon .... New .... Crazy Flip page! ugh