Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-12-2008, 07:00 AM   #1
yorke_lin
yorke_lin began at the beginning.

Device: Irex Iliad V2
Hi

Hi all,

Just got my Iliad V2 several days ago, have not got the time to figure out all the functions of new gadget, hope to be guided here!
yorke_lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:36 AM   #2
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Welcome!

Since you want to be guided, I'll take your hand and lead you into the iRex iLiad forum. I'm quite sure you're find several people there who are willing to share their knowledge. Pay attention, take notes, and have fun reading!

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-12-2008, 01:02 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi yorke_lin and welcome to the Forum. You have come to the right place for friendly advice.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:16 PM   #4
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Welcome to MobileRead. There are so many knowledgeable people hanging around here that I'm sure you'll have no problem getting any question answered. And, be sure to take a look at all the wonderfully formatted books available here.

I don't have an Illiad - though I've thought that their larger model might be worth looking at for technical/academic use. Reading an A4/letter-sized PDF file on the PC is tiring and printing it out takes paper, toner/ink, and time -- then adds bulk/weight encumbrance.

I hope you enjoy your Illiad -- and enjoy MobileRead.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote