Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-04-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Question TXFR books between T1's w/o computer

Just had a thought. Would it be possible to link, with the wi-fi, two t1's and send a book from one to the other?

I'm going on a trip and all three of us have T1's. If I had a book on mine that one of the others wanted to read could I send it that way?

btw all my books are drm-free.

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:49 AM   #2
HughA
HughA began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I don't think you an do it by WiFi. It might be possible by swapping SD cards.

HughA
HughA is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2012, 11:43 AM   #3
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
Or you could use dropbox or any other file-sharing site but the unrooted T1 does not do peer to peer communication as far as I am aware .....it would be nice if it had that kind of blue-tooth functionality
bla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #4
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Thanks for the replies. I think I knew the answer, but I was half asleep w/o my coffee this morning when I asked it.

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote