Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-09-2017, 06:37 AM   #1
Jo69
Addict
Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo. Samsung Galaxy Tab. Kindle 4 2011
Question Kindle App - which books am I reading now?

I always read a couple of books at a time. However not got round to reading for awhile.
So want to catch up.
Cant remember the titles I want to carry on reading, as imported New books since.

In other book readers it gives you a percentage of how much you have read on the screen.
How can I check in the Android App?
Jo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 08:17 AM   #2
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Select "On Device" from the top left hamburger menu. Percentage read shows in tiny print on the upper right of covers when in grid view and next to the file size when in list view. The view mode is changed using the top right hamburger menu.

In my testing percentage read was only shown for Amazon-purchased books (not personal documents) that are actually present on the device and have been opened at least once.

Last edited by jhowell; 08-09-2017 at 08:30 AM.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2017, 05:56 AM   #3
Jo69
Addict
Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo. Samsung Galaxy Tab. Kindle 4 2011
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Select "On Device" from the top left hamburger menu. Percentage read shows in tiny print on the upper right of covers when in grid view and next to the file size when in list view. The view mode is changed using the top right hamburger menu.

In my testing percentage read was only shown for Amazon-purchased books (not personal documents) that are actually present on the device and have been opened at least once.
Thanks
Jo69 is offline   Reply With Quote