Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #1
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Two Adobe ID's, and I forgot which one I authorized my Reader with!

and to make matters worse, I hadn't opened Digital Editions in several months. So when I did, it would not even let me fully open the program--it immediately required me to do a software update, which erased the authorization info, so I had to pick one of them to try.

I chose to use the Adobe ID under which I downloaded a Library book to my Mac, but now it won't even open that! When I plug in the PRS-505, I can't find any way to look up which Adobe ID *it* is authorized to.

Adobe is completely non-responsive on telling me how to de-authorize ADE on a computer, and/or find out which ID A Reader is authorized to.

Any gurus here?

Help!

Curt
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
Dublee
Dublee began at the beginning.

Device: ASUS TF300, iPad 1, Nook Tablet (CM7), Nook ST, Onyx M92
I'm not sure if this will help, but if you deauthorize both the Reader and DE from within DE by pressing Ctrl-Shift-e and Ctrl-Shift-d, respectively, and then re-authorize with your other account, perhaps it may work.
Dublee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2009, 09:19 PM   #3
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dublee View Post
I'm not sure if this will help, but if you deauthorize both the Reader and DE from within DE by pressing Ctrl-Shift-e and Ctrl-Shift-d, respectively, and then re-authorize with your other account, perhaps it may work.
Thanks. I actually finally got this answer from Adobe as well, and it worked.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote